Yes. The application is available on Web and Mobile .
Yes, it is safe to access utility services via the application. We ensure to provide maximum level of security and confidentiality of user’s data.
To register, enter all the required information. On successful submission, an automatically generated email with an activation link will be sent to the registered email address.
To recover a forgotten password:
1. Click on ‘Forgot Password’ if the account is already registered.
2. Enter your registered Email ID and click on ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
3. Once you click on ‘Submit’ button, an automatically generated email is sent to your email address along with a confirmation link to reset the password.
4. Enter the security answers provided at the time of registration and click ‘Next’. 5. Once you click on ‘Next’ button, ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ fields are displayed for the user to reset his password.
To recover a forgotten user ID:
1. Click on ‘Forgot User ID’ to recover a forgotten User ID.
2. Enter your registered Email ID and click ‘Submit’ button to recover the User ID.
3. An automatically generated email is sent to your email address along with the User ID.
Other signing in problems:
Click on ‘Problems in Sign In’ to connect with the user service via email for any issue related to signing in.
While registering if you enter Invalid Account Number, Email ID, Billing Zip Code and Meter # and submits the invalid information beyond the authentication limit, your IP Address gets blocked.
Click ‘My Account’ module on the dashboard. The ‘Profile’ section of ‘My Account’ will enable you to update your Mobile Number, Alternate Number, Email ID, Alternate Email ID, Security Questions/Answers and Mailing Address.
Navigate to ’My Account’ module. Using the ‘Edit’ icon user can update the mailing address.
Navigate to ‘Settings’ in ‘My Account’ module. You can choose multiple notification preferences for connect me, billing, service, and outage. You can also select the type of notification which are Email/Push.